Statement of Commitment
Under this policy, RLC shall:
- Be committed to the principles of independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity as described in the ADOA.
- Review our policies, practices and procedures and establish new ones if necessary, to comply with the Integrated Regulation, specifically in the areas of information and communication, to meet the accessibility needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner.
- When communicating with or otherwise providing information to a person with a disability, Ron Lee Construction Inc. will provide the information and communication in a manner that takes into account the person’s disability.
- Continuously review and improve accessibility in our premises and facilities as required by law, as well as to the services offered to clients, employees, volunteers and members of the general public.
- Establish, implement, maintain and document an accessibility plan, which outlines the organization’s strategy to prevent and remove barriers and meet its requirements under the Integrated Regulation.
- Provide training to all employees, volunteers, persons who deal with clients and the public on behalf of Ron Lee Construction Inc, and persons participating in the development and approval of Ron Lee Construction’s policies, practices and procedures, on the requirements under the Integrated Regulation and the Human Rights Code, or similar applicable laws, as it pertains to persons with disabilities.
Suggestions on improving our Accessibility provisions is welcomed as it assists RLC identifying barriers and improving our service to all persons. Feedback can be given through any communication method such as:
- Verbal to any of our employees
- Written suggestions through normal postal mail at
439 Highway # 8
Dundas, ON L9H 5E1
- Through our company website at the “Contact Us” link
- Written suggestion to email email@example.com
- Written suggestion to any other company individual email if known
- Calling our phone number (905) 628-4148
Correspondence/feedback shall be given in approximately 5 working days.